Payment Options

Payments may be made by check, money order, or cash at the Wood County Board of Education's Child Nutrition Office.

Payments are also accepted via debit or credit card by using This company processes credit card payments and charges a fee for use. The fee is not charged by Wood County Schools. For more information, click on the following link: is now Use SchoolCafé to manage your child's cafeteria account. Make payments, view purchase history. SchoolCafé can provide you with up-to-date information on student's cafeteria account balance and purchases.

Sign-up is free!