Special Dietary Needs

Any student requiring a special diet prescribed by a licensed medical authority in WV (M.D., D.O., C.R.N.P. or D.D.S) with the completed "Medical Plan of Care for School Foodservice" will be accommodated. Special diets are reviewed and completed by our Child Nutrition Director and Registered Dietitian, Hollie W. Best. Please print the linked forms or get copies from your school's nurse and have the licensed medical authority complete along with a parent or guardian signature. You may contact the Child Nutrition Office directly if needed by calling 304-420-9631 extension 101 with any questions regarding special diets. Please note that any personal preferences such as vegetarianism cannot be accommodated.